Our professional CAREGivers serve as trusted partners for you and your loved ones while offering a friendly ear and capable hands. They will benefit from consistent social interaction, and you enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your family member is safe and cared for with welcome companionship.
Our CAREGivers provide healthy social interactions and activities that promote good physical and cognitive health. They also cater to individual personal preferences, encouraging activities and conversation which they love and enjoy.
Companionship activities include:
- Company over meals
- Social outings
- Outdoor activities like walking or gardening
- Crafts, Scrapbooking, Knitting and other creative outlets
- Games to promote mental stimulation
- Discussion of current and historic events to help sharpen memory
- Reminiscing as an enjoyable pastime
- Record family history
This is just a brief list of the companionship our CAREGivers can bring to your family.